There are three basic steps to apply for a visa.
- Pay your visa application fee at a GT Bank branch or online if you have a GT Bank account.
- Complete the application online.
- Use the receipt number from the visa fee you paid to register for an appointment.
- You don’t need to book an interview appointment for renewal, we can help you through the hurdles via drop box (nonappearance)
But I you haven’t gotten a U.S visa before, follow these 3 steps above and the guide below:
- Complete and submit your DS-160 after which you must submit online prior to making an appointment for an interview at the Embassy or Consulate.
- The interview post you choose (Lagos, Abuja) must be the same post where you schedule your interview appointment.
- All questions must be answered in English using English-language characters only, except when you are asked to provide your full name in your native alphabet.
- The completed DS-160 application form will generate a barcode confirmation page.
- The printed confirmation page is required for the interview at the Embassy/Consulate.
- Print out the barcode confirmation page view or print.and what is viagra put your final documents together for the interview
Note that; All the prices for a U.S. visa are completely transparent and available on the embassy web site.
You are to fill out your DS-160 form correctly before scheduling an appointment. You will only be allowed to attend your interview with the passport bearing the number entered in your DS-160 confirmation form, if your name exactly matches the name in your passport, and with a DS160 confirmation printout that matches the DS160 application (CEAC) receipt number you used when scheduling the appointment.
Hence, you must ensure you are well guided on the process. OR seek professional advisory, Call us today.