- Direct admission placement of qualified students into reputable universities abroad
- Undergraduates & Graduates admissions to;
- Registration of international exams for interested students seeking admission abroad
Most Universities abroad require foreign student to pass one or two of these exams below before they can be offered an admission. The specific exam to be taken will now depend on the specific requirement t of a particular University.
- TOEFL – Test of English As a Foreign Language
- SAT – Scholarship Aptitude Test (Scholastic Aptitude Test)
- IELTS – Intl English Language Testing System
- ACT – American College Test
- GMAT – Graduate Management Admissions Test
- GRE – Graduate Record Examination
However, we have affiliations with some universities that would not require Nigerian students to sit for any examination; admission would be offered based on their SSCE (WAEC, NECO)
- Visa assistance/ processing guidance
Professional visa documentation and guide for Tourists, Business and Student Visas. We also guide our applicant students through the visa processing, giving them visa interview counseling, guidance and tips to successfully face the consulate or Entry Clearance officer at the embassy where interviews may be needed.
- Professional programs/short courses for graduates and working professionals
We also process short courses and training for working professionals who want to go for periodic upgrade abroad.
- Holiday / Vacation packages
This is design to meet the specific need of individuals, families or group interested in tourism and short visit abroad. We can arrange hotel reservation and tour guide as the case may be.
- Flight Booking
Best air fare for both Local & International Flights
- Visa Refusals & Appeals
Our legal team are well equipped to provide advisory services and make appeals in case of visa refusal. We have a few amazing testimonials from clients who have been denied a visa multiple times. Get in touch with us today.